Welcome to the JH games forums!

To play all of our games and become a part of our vibrant community of friendly people, please register an account by pressing the "register" button at the top right-hand corner of the page.

Welcome to the JH games forums!

To play all of our games and become a part of our vibrant community of friendly people, please register an account by pressing the "register" button at the top right-hand corner of the page.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Home  Moderators  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.O.P.H.I.E

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Chatbox Moderator

Chatbox Moderator

Forum Tokens : 1000028091

S.O.P.H.I.E Empty
PostSubject: S.O.P.H.I.E   S.O.P.H.I.E EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 am

Hey everyone, I'd like to share with you a truly horrific story in which a lovely, sweet, young girl was viciously kicked to death by a gang of youths for wearing a different type of clothes than most other people. Sophie Lancaster and her partner Rob were assaulted in Bacup, England. On August 24th 2007 Sophie Lancaster was taken off machines keeping her alive and passed away peacefully in her mother, Sylvia Lancaster's arms.

I would prefer not to go through the story off how she was killed, but if you would like to know then please visit www.sophielancasterfoundation.com.

Since the tragic loss of her daughter, Sylvia Lancaster has been fighting to stop prejudice and hatred to not only 'moshers' and goths, but to all sub-cultures. Sylvia has travelled around the country, been on the news and even in the house of commons to try and further the cause.

Sylvia's foundation, the Sophie Lancaster foundation has received HUGE support from not only the local community, but the national and even international community. Make-up companies, rock bands, animation companies, all support the outstanding cause.

Here is a short video titled 'Dark Angel' that Sylvia shows to everyone she can.

Please, Please, please support the Sophie Lancaster foundation by either buying a wristband by clicking Here or even just post a comment on their facebook page.

Thanks so much for reading guys. I'm sure I speak for us all when I say our thought are with Sylvia and wish her the best of luck with her endeavours with the charity.

(This will remain an announcement until the 26th November which is Sophie's Birthday.)

Last edited by Jack on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jhgamesforums.forumotion.co.uk
Aquadragon99

S.O.P.H.I.E Sb_adm10
Aquadragon99

Forum Tokens : 23404

S.O.P.H.I.E Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.O.P.H.I.E   S.O.P.H.I.E EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack